I cant believe its been over 20 days since I've blogged. So much has happened, way too much to catch up on. So here are some random things that have happened that I want to get down on "paper" :)
- Found brocoli stuffed in the printer tonight. The culprit? Abram.....stinker. It continually amazes me how he finds original ways of causing trouble. Last week I bought locks for the oven because he kept opening them and trying to crawl in the bottom one. Scary!!! So now I can cook in peace. Im sure the day will come when he figures them out but for now, they are making my life much easier!
- I posed this on facebook so its kind of old news but I never want to forget. I heard Noah say to Caleb, very firmly and authoritatively: "Caleb, you have two choices: Stop being annoying or LEAVE. ME. ALONE". Hilarious. Still cracking up over that one.
- Had a great visit with my mom, sister and my niece Giana. Poor Giana. Abram picked on her constantly. He'd just walk buy and nonchalantly pull her hair or pinch her. Twice she got him back good though with a defensive bite, she even drew blood once! Then the poor thing got sick and she's STILL sick. I feel bad that JJ and Abram passed that on to her. But we still had a great visit, lots of laughing and tons of pictures. Hope to share some here soon.
- Yesterday marked 9.5 years of wedded bliss!!! I know its cheesey but I really do love him more than ever. Every told us it would be so hard to get married young and that you do the most changing between 18 and 25. I remember someone saying we'd either grow up together or grow up apart. Im so thankful its been together. We've been through a lot and by God's grace just grown closer and closer. He turns 31 on Tuesday! Old man! :)
- My new dryer is awesome. i love it. and im not strangely comforted by seeing the laundry exhaust pouring out the vent outside the window. I never realized that I didnt see it - it was just building up inside of there all this time. So, so thankful to the Lord for protecting us from fire!!
- We had record snowfall here in North TX yesterday. It was awesome. The deepest we measured was 7". The kids and I drove around the 'hood today checking out everyones snowmen. There were TONS of them. Some small, and some huge - over 6 feet tall. It was fun to see. We also saw a lot of trees slit and broken. Our neighbors tree that the boys love to climb is pretty messed up. We were praying for ours, thats for sure!
Our snowman contribution
I am in love with this picture. Look at that face!!!!
Jayna and Noah both tried it out but not Caleb.
All she wanted to do was eat it :)
Im going to cry buckets when he turns 8. Im so not ready.
Steve banging the snow off the power lines and the trees. The trees were so heavy they were leaning on them and it was worrying me. He did it because I asked him to - love him :)
I know this isnt a lot of snow for Minnesota but this is a LOT of snow for Texas :) Most snowy winter in 32 years!!!!
On the front porch, looking left.
Back porch looking right. (see the power lines at the top of the shot)
And since they never get any bloggy love.....
Heres Bella Boo. She's my favorite and she knows.
Chloe. Love her too but she's a mouthy one :) They live outside all the time. Bella was out laying in the snow like it was springtime out LOL and Chloe has spent the last 2 days in her bed :)
- need to get to bed. its cold and my throat hurts. but ill sleep better knowing ive done my blogging duty :)