Confessions of a Premenstrual Mommy
- I am trying to escape from the constant whining for food, arguing and fighting through facebook, editing pictures, email, reading and learning how to use my Knifty Knitter
- We have done very little sit-down school in the last week. Im too irritated to sit that long and try to keep everyone on task. Im pretty much letting them go play and do what they want ... as long as they arent too loud and dont make a mess (that a joke in case you dont have kids!).
- I had two bowls of ice cream last night, with sprinkles, in attempts to further medicate my cramps, back pain, nausea and fowl mood. It helped a little.
- Yesterday I told Noah I was sending him to to the first school that would take him. Just keepin' it real. Im not exactly sure how his behavior would feel on a normal non-hormones-are-from-hell week but its over the top for me this week. Great kid, just learning some big lessons.
- I made homemade pizza tonight. My kids havent had veggies in days.....
- I wasnt exactly nice to my husband this morning. you know when he drove me 30+ mins away to pick up a new (to us) double stroller. That man has some special grace to be married to me.
- Im going to ignore the dishes and the mess on the table and go play with my knifty knitter.
His grace is enough. Praying for mercy.